Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The movie : Joy

"Let's have a movie night" - the girls said. 

I shrugged and said okay without knowing what I was getting myself into. 

I sat down to watch the whole movie of Joy. No, nothing to do with the annoying fairy like creature from Inside Out. 




The movie is about a divorcee who was struggling financially and finally managed to find success through her determination. Indirectly the movie spoke to me very much because I'm at the crossroads of finding something that I'm passionate about.

Lessons that I take from the movie :- 

1. If you feel strongly about something, chase after it. No matter how many times you fail, keep getting up. Each time you fail, you learn something new. 

2. Sometimes some people are meant to fit in your life in a different way and it works much better that way. 

3. Keep working on your passion and things will work in your favor because you believe in your dream and your passion. Things will find a way to work themselves out through your hard work and perseverance.

I have yet to find my deep passion but I'm striving to do so each day and once I do, Joy will be one of my reference point for motivation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment